The Very Best collaborate with Kano and I go bowling with Morrissey



I awoke today to an intense feeling of morbid depression. Probably had something to do with the dream I had about going bowling with a young Morrissey. We both looked swell in our mint bowling shoes, but he really is a miserable fucker, and this dragged me down. So this morning I turned to The Very Best’s debut LP, Warm Heart of Africa. It’s a good, "happy" record. Only thing, it sounds exactly like their mixtape, which was free. I would feel ripped off, but I downloaded it. I'm an asshole. One of the highlights of the new album is a song called “Julia”. And now they’ve done a version with Kano. Kano's pretty shit and is in general an exceptionally below-par rapper, but this beat is so good he almost sounds bearable. Check out the "studio" footage and the "studio" potplants below.


No comments:

Post a Comment