I think I'm slowly falling in love with...Shakira


I have been trying really really hard to NOT like this song...but I can't. I have failed and the world must know: it's really really good and I really really like it. I think I'm slowly falling for the pint-sized-hip-swinging Columbian. I wonder if she likes cocaine? I bet she does. The video clip is kinda odd though, with her weird creepy-jaunty-dancy-thing going on and "those pants" that make my eyes twitch every time she buckles her leg akimbo in her little jail-cell. Lyrics suck too, but who cares, Shakira rules.


3 comments:

  1. i liked videogum's description."It's like watching an alien with a stolen body that doesn't fit trying to attract an egg-sac face at a Meat Packing District nightclub. "Are you being liking what I doing now? Let's go to my apartment. It is in the sewer! I mean the Upper East Sewer! I mean Side! BLAHHHHH ALIEN EGG SACS IN YOUR STOMACH."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is the best description of anything ever.

    ReplyDelete