Brigitte Bardot may be bat-shit crazy, but I still like this song


How have I never seen this before? I suck.

Also, whilst I'm on the subject of Brigitte Bardot, it baffles me to comprehend how this naively sensuous little sex kitten...


...could turn into this cantankerous-old-wrinkly-racist-homophobe?


This seriously disturbs me. And just in case you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll tell you. Firstly, racism. Without even consulting Wikipedia, I can tell you that Miss Bardot has been convicted for inciting racial hatred at least five times. Her general argument, as far as I'm aware, is that Muslims are horrible job thieving brown people that are attempting to destroy France by killing sheep in the wrong way. 

But who am I to wittle such incendiary hatred into one mere sentence of my own design. So here she is in her very own words: “I’ve had it with these Muslims coming over here, taking all our jobs and slaughtering our sheep in accordance with their own religious beliefs.” You can just imagine her bulging throat waddling back and forth as she vigorously points an accusatory finger at the nearest Muslim in earshot. 

She's also a massive homophobe, and happens to believe that gays are “fairground freaks who jiggle their bottoms, put their little fingers in the air and, with their little castrato voices, moan about what those ghastly heteros put them through”. And that quote isn't even some drunken joke taken way out of context. She wrote that down. In her very own book. I almost want to read it.

If it earns her any brownie points though, she does love animals, apparently, and once tried to save some Canadian seals from being killed or harassed or something. Quite noble. But this just reminds me of an article I read a while ago about fascists having a thing for animals. Had something to do with having a controlling psyche. And being mental. Or maybe I'm just getting confused with this website, that's dedicated to pictures of cats that look like Hitler. Either way, Brigitte Bardot is pretty shit. But shit in an entertaining kind of way. Kind of like Berlusconi then, but way better looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment